Help your pet look and feel great.
We’re very proud to have a state-of-the-art pet grooming salon here at our hospital, complete with a team of professional groomers. Dogs of all shapes and sizes are welcome at our facility, where we offer a wide variety of grooming services to have them looking, smelling, and feeling great! Grooming is not just a cosmetic service where we make your pet look extra fluffy (or sleek).
A refreshing bath will wash away accumulated dirt, oil, dandruff, and loose hair from the undercoat, keeping the skin healthy and itch-free. We can also check your pet’s coat for parasites during their visit, and inspect the skin for lumps, bumps, and scabs. We can remove painful hair mats, clean ears, trim nails and so much more. See our services below!
Services Offered at Our Grooming Salon
Our outstanding groomers can provide any of the following services to our grooming guests:
- Full groom – includes bath and brush, nail trim, pad trim, ear cleaning, hygiene trim, and haircut according to breed standard or per owner request
- Trim up – includes bath and brush, and a tidying trim
- Shave down – per owner request, or for any dog with a matted coat
- Sanitary trim
- Ear cleaning and flushing
- Ear hair removal – by request (additional charge)
- De-shed treatment – includes de-shed shampoo and conditioner, Furminator, and extra brushing
- Furminator service and undercoat removal (additional charge)
- Face trims and facial scrub (blueberry facial scrub is an additional charge)
- Nail trims included with every grooming
- Nail Dremel (additional charge)
- Teeth brushing or breath freshening treatment (additional charge for both)
- Skin and coat treatments with Nature’s Specialties products
Your dog must be up-to-date on their vaccinations, including Bordetella. They should also have tested negative for parasites within the last 6-12 months.
Walk-ins are welcome for pets needing only a nail trim, nail filing, hygiene trim, or face trim. For additional services, an appointment must be made.
To schedule a grooming visit for your pet, call us at (314) 878-8454